I'm Keith Gunn,
Tight Ends Coach for the Mustangs. This is My Story.
- Played strong safety at Abilene Christian University from 1988-91 and earned bachelor's degree in political science in 1992.
- Received master's in education from Texas A&M in 1994.
- During four seasons at Texas A&M, the Aggies went 41-6-1 with a national finish of seventh in 1992.
- Was the owner of the construction firm Sorrells & Gunn L.L.C., from 1999-2012.
- Over 10 years of coaching experience in the state of Texas.
- Married to wife, Martha Kate Stallings Gunn.
- 3 daughters: Anna Kate, Laura Lee, and Mary Claire.
Tight Ends/Recruiting Coordinator
East West Shrine Game
Texas vs. The Nation All Star Game