Strength & Conditioning Coach
- 4th Year
- Rhinelander, WI
- Wisconsin-Stevens Point
- Assistant Strength Coach, UTEP
- Assistant Strength Coach, North Texas
- Head Strength Coach, University of Wisconsin-Green Bay
- Head Strength Coach, FC Dallas (MLS)
- Strength and Conditioning Coordinator, LSU
- Entering fourth season at LSU as the basketball strength and conditioning coach for the Tigers.
- Came to LSU from the Michael Johnson Performance Center, serving as the head strength and conditioning coach for the FC Dallas of Major League Soccer.
- Previously worked with Coach Johnny Jones at North Texas from 2006 to 2011, working with both the men's and women's basketball programs.
- Has been involved with many major schools and professional athletes throughout career.
- Received Bachelor of Science in health promotion and wellness at the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point in December 2003.
- Married to wife, Liset, with two daughters, Madelynn, and Savannah Joy.